This Report will help during the Business Case stage of a building project, whether an empty site or an existing building.
- Obtaining on your behalf the appropriate digital OS mapping from which we can model the site in 3D.
- Carry out or obtain on your behalf full topographical and measured building surveys to provide the detailed information about the site and/or buildings to proceed further.
- Access on your behalf the currently available detailed information on services and utilities.
- Make an assessment of the history of the site, and any buildings, in terms of risks and opportunities. A detailed condition survey, quinquennial report and conservation management plan can also be carried out if necessary.
- Assist in assessing the ‘market’ and development opportunities.
- Assist you in preparing any necessary business case documentation required.
- Assist you in preparing the formal strategic brief required for later stages.
- Schematic feasibility studies to explore the capacity of the site/building(s) to meet your requirements.
- Making the preliminary enquiries of the local planning authority regarding your proposals and their ‘view’ and ‘opinion’ regarding them.
A similar, but ‘leaner’ report is available for new or existing bespoke homes for £525 (no VAT, but excluding expenses) and £600 (no VAT, but excluding expenses) for listed properties to cover the additional work required.